Thursday, December 1, 2011

NEW UTAH SHOPPING

I want to thank the shopping gods for bringing H&M and Crate and Barrel to Utah.  Well done. Fashion Place opened up bunches and grundles of new stores on 11.11.11 and boy are they amaze-balls.  I have spent too much money at these stores already but I can't stop going back. They are just so darn pretty.  While the shopping gods did bless me with these lovelies they also took away something very special and sacred to me: Nordstrom, Orem.  Why?  No, seriously WHY???  It has been very hard these past two weeks knowing my days with a Nordstrom (5 minutes from work) are numbered.  But I am being extremely truthful here.  Harder-than-most-things-I-have-gone-through-kind-of-truth.  The only way I will ever emotionally recover is H&M buys the old Nordstrom building and debuts their second store in Utah.  

Oh and happy big 60 to my momma today - well done on surviving life with your kids this long

1 comment:

keatseatsblog said...

whaaaaaaaaat? They took away NORDSTROM??????????? That's absolutely inconceivable, and I'm glad I'm not there to see it happen! It's like the beginning of the end of our University Mall!