Sunday, May 15, 2011

AND THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

This summer will be different from my previous work-free summers. The entire month of June I will spend working on an endorsement at the State Office, July will be pretty chill and care-free, then August comes and I head back to school. Just because this summer is not full of crazy amounts of adventure DOES NOT mean I am looking forward to it any less. Summer means warm air, Lake Powell, sleeping, half the responsibility, and NO more Sunday night blues.

18 - days until school is out
13 - school days left
4 - days since I have consumed anything except clear liquids and soda crackers
9 - days left for my kids to cram for their final exams
7 - years ago I graduated from DHS
12 - days until my journey to Heather's homeland of Texas
13 - hours of sleep I got last night thanks to Tylenol PM
2 - days ago I had to talk to Corey (aka C2) in person
17 - days until 9th grade Lagoon Day (love being a chaperone!)
34 - restaurants left on our Food Tour (will blog about soon)

3 comments:

Holly Belnap said...

What... you didn't add the Josh Groban concert.... He would be disappointed in you.

Cameo and Allen said...

Back to Lagoon?

Michelle said...

Are you 25 now? So grown up! I would really love to see my Ashley again... and since you are single and therefore somewhat foot loose and fancy free (well, okay, maybe just for the month of July), I'm thinking you need to take a trip to Vegas! Or meet me in St. George? I love you, girl. Just wanted you to know that I still miss you!