Friday, April 11, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


Or should I say thoughtful food? Yes, thats exactly it. My dear sweet Lani who is busier than any person I know brought me a get-ready-for-finals-I-dont-have-food-I-need-food-Lani-is-so-thoughtful bag of goodies with a note as well. The best part is, if she hadn't brought that bag-o-fun then I wouldn't have had dinner, seriously. The even better part is that there was a banana and bottled water, two things I was really needing at the time! But the sweetness doesn't stop there because I wasn't the only recipient of the goodie bag. I feel like a douche.

I know this is way random but I need to send a shout out to Sarah Crane. Sarah, I "heart" you. I was just looking through my pictures when I saw this one and it made me so happy.

2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Oh, Ashley! I love you too! I called you today to see if you wanted to go on a nice Sunday walk (because I'm a cheesy Mormon like that) but you didn't answer. Sad. day. Call me and let's hit the gym. LOVE YOU!

Lani said...

Hey - why would you say you feel like an *ahem*? I don't get it but really like you.