Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Goose Is Getting Fat

Couple things folks:
  • my blog title = line from a great song about Christmas

  • thank you to my siblings for the best, best most totally awesome surprise birthday party that has ever been thrown on this earth

  • thanks to all the people who surprised me

  • i am going to Washington in 1 day, 17 hrs, 31 minutes

  • i am done with my senior thesis!

  • tomorrow is Kate's 1st birthday (love you lady)

  • like my new blog design? Laura's husband, Kyle, did it for me

  • i totally won my roommate Leslie - she is on my side...

  • i played a funny prank on someone tonight which I never do

  • i am not a really awesome auntie like Jen and Heidi but i love my babies

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hey baby, you did a great job on your redesign of your blog. It's a good thing to have awesome friends that can help; tell Kyle that it looks super. I am so glad that you had a fun surprise b-day party, Let's face it, I have some pretty amazing kids that happen to all love eachother. And the picture of my "pretty precious" is adorable!

Lindsay said...

I am going to need to place a phone call to you after reading this post. Your blog looks great and I think that Kyle and Laura should have their own show--cooking, hair styling, party hosting, and blogging/interneting! Happy stinkin' birthday tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

P.S.
I made up the word interneting